I borrow from various psychotherapies; cognitive- behavioral, humanistic, and contemporary psychoanalytic principals.
I do not have any “techniques” per se as each client is different regardless of what brought them to therapy. I believe the most important aspect of therapy is our therapeutic alliance.
I have a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Depth Psychology. Depth Psychology focuses on making the unconscious more accessible so one can make more informed choices. In addition to these principles, I also utilize humanistic approaches as well as cognitive and behavioral methods.
I have been in practice since 2012 and I really enjoy supporting clients in finding meaning and contentment in their lives.
Education, Credentials, and Training
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with a emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate lnstitute
- Graduate of The Adult Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Program from New Center for Psychoanalysis
- LGBTQ+ affirmative psychotherapy
- M.A. in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica
- BBA from the University of Georgia
- Adjunct professor at Occidental College, Chapman University, and Mt. St. Mary’s University
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, PSY 22708.
- APA (American Psychological Association)
- LACPA (Los Angeles County Psychological Association)
- Member of New Center for Psychoanalysis